Questions to Ponder....
1. What were your favorite 2 assignments in this class and why?
The two assignments I enjoyed most in this class was the digital storytelling and the podcast. I must admit I was completely overwhelmed and did not think I was going to survive or have a clue how to do the storytelling or podcast. The tutorials Mrs. Huett posted and class discussions made me fell at ease. These two assignements were fun and something my students would definitely enjoy doing in the classroom.
2. What are the top 3 technology tools you hope to use in your future classroom/position? (doesn't matter if they were addressed in this class; may include hardware or software)
The 3 technology tools I hope to use this school year are the digital storytelling, podcasting, and using wikispace.
3. What piece of technology would you like to get better at, and what are the steps you can take to improve your skills?
I would like to improve on using my delicious account more. At times, I forgot I had it. It really is a useful bookmarking database where I can easily access websites I won't to keep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment