1. Who are you and what are you going to teach/do as a result of the degree you're currently seeking?
Hello, I have just finished my fourth year as a special education teacher. I have only taught math the last three years and teach 8th graders.
2. Why are you taking this class and how do you feel about that?
I am primarily taking this class because it is my last requirement in converting my provisional certificate to a clear-renewable.
3. What do teachers/others need to know about supporting learning with technology and why do they need to know it?
I feel it is important for teacher and others to know about supporting learning technology because we are in a world surrounded by technology. It is crucial that educators learn about all the latest technologies that are out there. Students love the world of technology, so it is a great way to keep the class fun and engaging.
4. What do you hope to get out of this class?
What I hope to geet out of this class is a vast amount of information that I never knew about. I would definitely like to learn more about digital storytelling, podcasting, and webpages, among others that I can take with me and utilize during the 2008-09 school year.
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to using technology?6. Anything else you'd like to add?
My strengths in using technology would only be power point presentations and publishing where you can create a variety of newsletters, flyers, etc. My weaknesses would be everything else that is related to technology. So I truly have a lot to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have a lot to learn as well!! Good luck! We can figure it all out together!!
I agree with you about using technology in the classroom to make it more fun and engaging. That is one reason that I want to learn how to use technology, too!
You are right! In this day in age, most students respond well to the use of technology. By incorporating the use of technology into your classroom, you may be suprised at how much you can learn from your students.
I think it's great to use technology in the classroom! It will help our students become better learners!
I think you are going to be a great Special Education teacher! There are many things about technology that I have to learn as well. I know that we are going to get through this class successfully and learn a lot!
It is good that you are so eager to learn new things in this technology class to use in your classroom. It is so cool that you are already in the classroom environment so you can actually see where these things can be helpful. You know the curriculum and standards, so this summer you can have time to figure out some activities to do during the next school year.
Post a Comment