On the video, "A journey through the rainforest," students were very informative of the digital story. I thought the visual presentations were colorful and engaging to any audience.
In the second video, I was reminded of my brother-in-law who is currently in the army. Last October he returned from Iraq after serving there for 15 months. When he left, his daugher (my niece) was 5 months old. Now my niece is almost 2 1/2 years old and my sister is pregnant now with a boy on the way due next month. Unfortunately, my brother-in-law is expected to leave again at the end of the year. It has been really tough on my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My heart goes out to your sister, I can only imagine how hard it must be to carry on life here being pregnant and having a toddler running around with a husband overseas.
I agree with Rachael..that must be so hard. I can't even imagine what she must be going through!!
I can't imagine how hard your sister has it! I bet her family will be so much stronger because they have to go though so much!
Post a Comment