Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Blog 2 - Video on Martin Scorsese
This was a very interesting video on visual literacy. I believe that visual literacy is an important part of education. As a special education teacher, I have the challenge, as do all teachers to provide as much differentiated instruction as needed. Students come into the classroom with various needs and learning styles. One of Martin Scorsese views was the importance of showing and teaching children about film while they are young. Teaching them how to use a camera and learning about the history of film and cinema is a great tool for them to learn all they can. It is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Being a special education teacher must be difficult at times. Every child is different, so it is important to vary our teaching methods. Great post!
The special education field is indeed a challenge when it comes to teaching! You sound like you will be a great and understanding teacher!
I agree with Amber. It is important to vary our teaching methods especially in special education.
Post a Comment